- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin (not too dry)
- 3 chia eggs (1tsp chai to 1tbs boiling water per ‘egg’)
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 finely shredded carrots
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- OPTIONAL: 1 tablespoons coconut oil for frying (or use non stick fry pan/bake in the oven for 30mins)
- Mix quinoa, pumpkin and chia eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in buckwheat flour, onion, parsley, carrot, garlic and pepper. Let mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Shape mixture into patties and place in frying pan.
- Cook patties on each side for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.