1 cup of almonds
3 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1 large sprig of fresh rosemary or 2 tbs of dried
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup filtered water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Using a blender, grind the almonds into flour.
3. Add all of the other dry ingredients (except the rosemary). Blend until the consistency you desire.
4. Add the rosemary, oil and water to the mixture and process for approximately 15 seconds to mix well and form a dough.
5. Divide the dough into two. Place one on a sheet of baking paper and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into a rectangle that will fit onto your tray.
6. Place the rolled out mixture onto a tray and repeat with the other piece of dough.
7. Use a sharp knife to cut vertical and horizontal lines through the dough, creating sizes of your choice.
8. Optional: Sprinkle a little extra sea salt over the cut dough.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly golden and firm. Turn the tray around once for even colour.
10. Once cooked, allow the crackers to cool on the trays for 15 minutes, then separate the crackers by snapping them apart.
11. Store in an airtight glass container for up to 2 weeks.
Photo cred: https://elanaspantry.com/rosemary-crackers/