This is one I borrowed and adapted from Oh She Glows, to make it reduced oil and 30 days friendly.
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup of filtered water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated finrely
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger (or 1 tsp of dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle of pepper
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1/2 packet of 100% soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1/2 a large broccoli, broken into florets (3+ cups)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced (1+ cups)
- 3 large carrots, julienned (1.5 cups)
- 6 small button mushrooms, sliced
- A sprinkle of Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat a large pan to medium-high. Add a little bit of water to coat the pan. Add the broccoli, celery, red capsicum, and saute for 10 minutes, until almost tender. Stir frequently. Reduce heat if necessary.
- Add the carrots and saute another 2 minutes.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and allow to boil. Follow instructions on the packet.
- In a blender, blend together the sauce ingredients.
- Drain the noodles and place the noodles and sauce in the pan with the vegetables for a few minutes.
- Serve with a garnish of sesame seeds.
- Store leftovers in a container in the fridge for 1- 2 days. To re-heat leftovers, add them into a pan with a bit of water. Heat over medium until heated throughout.