- 1/2 small brown onion, finely diced
- 1/2 small clove of garlic, finely diced
- 6 small potatoes
- 1/2 medium sweet potato
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cube of vegetable stock (leave out if watching the salt intake! Or use ‘no salt seasoning’)
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- 1/4 can of boiling water
- Slice potatoes and lay in an ovenproof dish. Top with garlic and onion.
- Mix the water and coconut cream together in a separate bowl (if using stock: use warm water and mix with vegetable stock). Pour over the potato, onion and garlic.
- Cook on 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.