Like most of my recipes, this one is so simple (and tasty), I love it!
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely diced
- 2 tbs curry powder
- 1tsp ‘no salt seasoning’
- Sprinkle of turmeric
- 2 cups of diced pumpkin
- 2 cups of diced sweet potato
- Variety of vegetables: 1 broccoli, 1 zucchini, 1/2 capsicum, a bunch of asparagus (whatever you have)
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- 1/2 can of water
- Brown onion and garlic clove in a frying pan with a little water. Add curry powder and vegetable stock. Add a sprinkle of turmeric if you like.
- Add pumpkin and sweet potato, fry until a little soft.
- Add 1 can of coconut cream and 1/2 can water.
- Add other vegetables.
- Simmer until reduced. Approx. 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa.